VENI, VIDI, CEPI ''I CAME, I SAW, I CAPTURED'
After buying her first 'serious' camera in October 2011, photography has become a passion for Hannah. No week is complete without a serious Landscape shoot. Happy to get up before dawn for a sunrise or hike miles in terrible conditions for the chance of a long exposure waterfall shot.
Hannah has developed into the creative force behind CBZ Photo and is ready for any adventure that may come her way!
1. Favourite Landscape Location: Hard to choose, but between Top of the Rock (NYC) and Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada.
2. Best Photo Trip Memory: There's many, but if I have to choose... 11 pm at NYC hotel, having walked 35k steps with full gear, planning 5:30 am sunrise shoot.
3. Inspiration: Colby Brown and Elia Locardi.
4. Always Carries: Food and water despite the weight.
5. Happiest when: The weather breaks, just in time for sunset.