Life is like a camera:
Focus on what is important.
Capture the good times.
Develop from the negatives,
and if things don't work out.
just take another shot.
Photography has been a lifelong passion of Peter's but in the past few years he has really has committed most of his spare time to making photos happen. As well as being a keen landscape/travel shooter his Photoshop skills are second to none and evolving all the time.
Peter is the brains behind CBZ Photo and has a solution to every challenge!
1. Favourite Landscape Location: Elderado Ghost Town, Nelson. NV.
2. Best photo trip memory: When an unpromising sky just cleared to make a sunset shoot at Durdle Door on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset.
3. Inspiration: Scott Kelby. Both because of his photographic ability and what he accomplishes in his life.
4. Always carries: Spare batteries
5. Happiest when: Someone is genuinely pleased with his work!